First and foremost I want to personally thank you for choosing to give the Oil Trading Group the opportunity to see not only how I trade, but how I teach, mentor, and provide market information as well. I realize there are countless trading rooms you could choose from and I just want to say thanks and welcome to the Oil Trading Group. The FREE trial only lasts two days so I want you to get the most out of your time here. Please see the list below of how I feel you can get the most out of your time with OTG.
- Market analysis is a key pillar of trading any market, I begin my analysis at 8:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time. I cover short, mid, and long term perspectives as well as important key levels to look out for during the day. You won’t want to miss a minute so please be on time.
- I strongly suggest that if you are going to follow along with some of the trades I take that you do it simulated mode; I want you to be completely comfortable with the methodology before risking any of your hard earned capital.
- Have fun! Yes, I said it, have fun! Take some time to introduce yourself and chat with other members. You are welcome here as our guest and we want you to be comfortable.
- Stay with us for your entire trial. Don’t leave if the market isn’t going our way, all too often there is a losing trade that gets “made-up-for” and then some with the next opportunity. I want you to get the opportunity to see everything REGARDLESS of how the day turns out. Here at OTG I pride myself on transparency.
- Take a minute to chat with Dave Hamman, he is my liaison here at the Oil Trading Group; we’re not here to “bully” you into our methodology, program, or way of looking at the markets. Dave will answer your questions and help you make the best decision of which direction to take with the Oil Trading Group.
- Ask questions! That’s what your free trial is for! I want you to make a good decision when it comes to joining our group; many of my members have been with me for years.
- Watch and listen closely, see if OTG’s methodology resonates with your trading style.
- Please be polite; I realize that my trading methodology, how I look at the market, or even how I moderate the trade room will not fit everyone’s trading style. If OTG is not for you (and that’s OK), please excuse yourself so we can free up that space for someone else as space is limited.
Again, welcome to OTG and thank you for giving me the opportunity to show how we do things here at the Oil Trading Group. Enjoy your time with us, have fun, and learn not only how I look at trading the oil market, but about the oil market in general. I look forward to helping you reach your trading goals and having you as a regular member of the group.
JasonClick Here for Free Trial